Location: Nr Frome
Salary: Competitive Salary dependent on skills and previous experience
Hours: 6am-5pm Monday-Friday (some flexibility with occasional commitments)
Benefits: 25 pays holiday per annum plus bank holidays, company pension scheme
An excellent opportunity has arisen for Mechanical Maintenance Engineers to join a successful company involved in the manufacturing, selling and distribution of concrete products. This will involve working within a team of skilled fitters in a busy maintenance department.
As the ideal candidate, you will be/have:
• Ideally suitably qualified in Mechanical engineering, preferably with an apprentice based back ground.
• Working knowledge of risk assessments and safe systems of work.
• A strong understanding of Hydraulics and the ability to fault find in a timely manner.
• Able to understand hydraulic schematic drawings.
• An understanding of electrical controls would be advantageous but not essential.
• Being able to weld using Manual Arc and fabrication skills would be advantageous.
• Fork truck license preferable, but training will be given.
• Hardworking, practical, health and safety conscious, and enjoy mechanical and engineering work.
This a fantastic opportunity to join a continuously growing and vibrant market leader, with great benefits such as a company pension scheme on offer. Apply now to avoid missing out!
This vacancy is being advertised by Travail Employment Group - Trowbridge. Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
For more information on this vacancy and others based in Wiltshire, Trowbridge, Devizes, Bath, Chippenham, Frome, Westbury, Warminster, Melksham contact Gemielle Davies on 01225 775885 or firstname.lastname@example.org
1 Kestrel House, 7 Mill Street, Trowbridge, Wiltshire, BA14 8BE