Dolgellau, North Wales
Our Client is currently looking for an enthusiastic, experienced Pastry Chef to work alongside the Head Chef and kitchen team, in this thriving country hotel.
• Experienced and confidence to run the pastry section
• Experience as a Pastry Chef in a Hotel/Restaurant environment
• Experience cooking with fresh produce and to a high standard
• Be creative and have good communication skills
• Assist with managing and maintaining the stock
• Be able to cater to large scale functions as well as daily covers
• Willingness to learn and the desire to succeed
• Be flexible with the working hours and business demands
• Health and Safety and Food Hygiene certificates are required
• Catering qualifications would be advantageous
Our Client is looking for an experience and passionate Pastry Chef to join their kitchen team in this luxurious country hotel.
For further information or to apply, please contact Natasha Plant on 01970 229922, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.