Dolgellau, North Wales
Our Client is currently recruiting for a passionate and enthusiastic Commis Chef to join their small kitchen team.
This is an exciting opportunity to work alongside the Head Chef and his team in this beautiful country hotel.
If you are creative and determined to succeed, this is the role for you. You will be working on all sections of the kitchen, allowing your skills to further develop and learn from the senior chefs
• Ideally previous experience as a Commis Chef in a Hotel/Restaurant environment
• Ideally be NVQ or equivalently qualified
• Confident to work on a rotation basis on all sections
• Be able to cook with fresh produce and to a high standard
• Be creative and have good communication skills
• Assist with maintaining the stock
• Be eager and willing to learn to succeed
• Be able to maintain the high standards and quality of food currently served
• Be able to cater to large scale functions as well as daily covers
• Be flexible with the working hours and business demands
• Health and Safety and Food Hygiene certificates would be advantageous
Our Client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who has the drive to succeed and ability to adapt to this welcoming team
For further information or to apply, please contact Natasha Plant on 01970 229922, or email email@example.com
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.