Location - Brighouse, West Yorkshire
Salary - £17,000 to £18,000
Benefits - 28 days holiday and pension
Hours - Continental shift. 2 days, 2 night, 4 off plus over time 12 hour shifts
This company is a market leader with an excellent reputation for its service and quality.
They are recruiting a full time Logistics Operator vacancy based at their Brighouse site.
This is a responsible and varied role which includes;
- Operating Fork Lift Truck, to load and unload vehicles, transport goods to required site/location
- Receiving, checking delivery notes and daily paperwork, reporting discrepancies and damages.
- Booking in and accepting deliveries, arranging collections of stock plus other administration duties.
- Comply and adhere with health & Safety and daily hygiene procedures as well as other company procedures and policies.
- Assist with monthly stock take
- Plus various duties as required by Manager.
Ideally you must have previous experience in similar role and using Fork Lift Truck, driving licence and be a good communicator verbally, written, numerical and PC skills and be able to prioritize and organize work load efficiently. Ability to work alone or as team, adhere to company procedures.