Hotel Receptionist - Full or Part Time
This is an exciting time to join this busy hotel reception team. This is a varied role which will include reception duties, reservations, customer service and events. You will work closely with all departments within the hotel to ensure a first class experience to all hotel guests from Hotel, Restaurant to Weddings & Events.
We are looking for a friendly, professional and customer focused individual to join this busy 4 star hotel reception team. As Hotel Receptionist you will work a variety of shifts so must be flexible to work between the hours of 7am and 11pm. you will work 5 days over 7 so the role will include weekend work. However there is possibility of a part time position available.
Hotel Reception duties will include:
· Answering all incoming telephone calls with a friendly & professional manner
· Checking guests in and out on the front desk
· Dealing with customer complaints and queries
· Assisting with enquiries & reservations for the hotel, restaurant, conferences & events
· Daily administrative duties for bookings and reservations
· Processing payments
· Ensuring a smooth operation and hand over between shifts
· Providing a first class customer service at all times
· Communicating well with other departments within the hotel
As Hotel Receptionist someone with previous Hotel or Reception experience would be preferred, but ultimately someone who has the right attitude, a friendly smiley face and willing to learn on the job is what we are looking for, along with...
· Professional and smart appearance
· Excellent customer service skills
· Pleasant telephone manner
· Excellent communication skills
· Well organised with the ability to multi task
· Must have the ability to cope under pressure
· A keen eye for detail
· Previous experience working in the catering and hospitality industry preferred but not essential
The most important attributes we look for are friendliness and excellent customer service skills, the rest we can train! If you have the right attitude and approach to work we have the tools to train you to be an integral part of this Hotel Reception team.
Due to the growing demand in business we are looking to interview candidates immediately so don''''''''''''''''t delay and apply today by forwarding your C.V to Deb Ferebee.
Travail has been established since 1977 and has branches nationwide. Our Harrogate branch was opened in 1995 and has five specialist consultants who each deal with different market sectors.
Our Catering & Hospitality division works with a variety of clients from Gastro Pubs, Hotels and Restaurants to Schools, Care Homes and Hospitals. Working closely with candidates from all departments within the Catering & Hospitality sector we are confident in matching the right people for the right jobs.
Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.