Title: Sales Executive / Account Manager
Salary: £19 - £21k + discretionary annual bonus
Benefits: Company vehicle, free car parking, 25 days annual leave + stats, 5% contributory pension scheme, death in service, Westfield healthcare, excellent training and development with a very well established company.
Location: Hull (part of a Sheffield based group)
Duration: Permanent contract
Hours: Full time Monday - Friday 37.5 hours 8.45am - 5pm
Our client is a well established Sheffield based engineering business looking to recruit for a Sales Executive / Account Manager within their Hull branch.
This is a remote role where you will be working from home but will be assigned a base Branch in Hull or Scunthorpe (home location dependant) where you will have office resources as you require. There will be realistic sales targets to achieve in relation to turnover and profitability however a large proportion of time within this role will be spent managing existing accounts. Reporting into the Branch Manager your daily duties and responsibilities will include:
* Maintaining existing customer relationships
* Visiting existing sites to gain an understanding of their business and requirements.
* Maximising sales opportunities from existing clients
* Develop relationships with new customers
* Generate new trade accounts
* Reconnect relationships with dormant customers
* Deal with customer complaints in an efficient and professional manner
* Proven track record of working in a customer focused sales role
* Effective communicator both face to face and over the telephone
* Be flexible, well organised and able to work unsupervised using own initiative
* Full clean driving licence
* Competent in using Microsoft Office Suite
Previous experience and knowledge of electrical components ideally within the wholesale market would be highly advantageous.
In return our client is offering a salary of between £19,000 - £21,000 along with an annual discretionary bonus. There are additional incentives for any new orders brought on from new clients that have no previous spending history with the company. Other benefits include free car parking, 25 days annual leave + stats, 5% contributory pension scheme, 2x death in service and excellent training and development with a very well established company. In addition to this you will be base working from home.
For further information regarding this opportunity, please contact Katie Mumford or e-mail a copy of your CV
Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Travail has been established since 1977 and has over 27 branches nationwide. Our Sheffield branch was opened in 1997 and has specialist consultants who each deal with different market segments. To apply for this or other similar roles in Sheffield, Rotherham or Dronfield, Please contact our office.