£25,000 - £35,000 pa
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a Market Harborough based company who are seeking an experienced Paraplanner to join their friendly team on a permanent basis.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
• Provide extensive administrative and technical support to the Managing Director, Office Manager and Administrators.
• Preparation of accurate reports on a wide range of subjects to include recommendations for Investments, Pensions, IHT Planning and Protection.
• Produce when required, tax and other complex calculations
• Use various back office systems and platforms
• Prepare Illustrations and gathering data for client reports.
• Prepare portfolio valuations for clients as part of the Advisers ongoing review process.
• Research, due diligence and reviewing, where necessary, new, and existing legislation and technical/product information to aid in the role that is performed
You will be the go to person for technical enquiries and provide support to existing members of the Administration Team.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and qualities:
• Level 4 Diploma Qualified (or very close to attaining it)
• Have previous paraplanning experience
• Have the ability to interact effectively with clients, staff and 3rd parties
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong communication skills – verbal & written
You will ideally be looking for a long term career, there is fantastic support and opportunity to help you progress further with your exams and qualifications.
• 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) total 33 days annual leave
• Car parking
• Financial assistance with exams/qualifications
Interested? Please apply now or call 01536 408 111 and ask for Rachel Harvey.
Please note if you do not hear from us within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.