We are currently recruiting on behalf of a Market Harborough based company who is seeking an experienced Customer Service Adviser to join their team on a permanent basis.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
• Manage existing customer accounts
• General administration duties
• Input Data
• Organising returns via courier service
• Liaising with other departments
• Dealing with Customer queries either through phone or email
• Processing orders
Ideally, you will have the following skills and experience:
• Good all round IT skills including basic to intermediate knowledge of Excel
• Quick leaner in terms of new computer programmes /software
• Self-motivated, with the ability to work on own initiative manage your own time effectively
• Excellent communication skills when dealing with internal and external customers
You will be highly organised with excellent customer service skills and ability to multi task.
This is a great opportunity to join a lively friendly team who value team work.
Hours of work Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm (37.5 hours per week)
• £19,000 pa salary
• Discretionary annual bonus
• 22 days holiday + 8 bank holidays (30 days total plus discretionary time off at Christmas)
• Employee discount on goods
• Car parking
Interested? Please apply now or call 01536 408 111 and ask for Rachel Harvey.
Please note if you do not hear from us within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.