£20,000 - £22,000 pa
We are currently recruiting on behalf of an established company in the Corby area who is seeking an experienced Supply Chain Co-ordinator to join their team on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role is to efficiently deal with customers and provide analytical support to the team.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
• Provide support for monthly manufacturing forecasting requirements
• Be active in Supply Chain cost saving initiatives and projects
• Evaluate stock levels at production plants and contracted 3rd party logistics providers
• Liaise directly with Customer Service and Supply Chain teams in multiple countries as well as UK Distributor Managers
• Responsibility for day-to-day management of UK based hauliers / forwarders
• Provide a first class experience to our internal and external customers, this will involve dealing with queries and processing equipment orders to a high standard
• Receive orders from Distributors (B2B customers) and process the orders through SAP
• Create shipments and deliveries within SAP in line with customer demands
• Resolve pricing queries and discrepancies, stock shortages and miss-picks
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and qualities:
• Strong communication skills, with good Customer Service skills, both written and verbal
• A proven background in data analysis and stock management
• Very good excel skills (intermediate knowledge)
• The ability to work under pressure and independently priorities work activities
• Strong demonstrable organisational skills
• High energy, drive and the ability to work to deadlines.
• Be able to handle complaints and difficult situations from all types of customers
• Previous experience working within SAP would be preferable, but not essential
• 23 days holidays & bank holidays (31 days in total)
• Private health Insurance after probation period
• Free car parking
Interested? Please apply now or call 01536 408 111 and ask for Rachel Harvey.
Please note if you do not hear from us within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.