20 hours per week (flexible working pattern)
£8.00 - £8.50 ph
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a well established company in the Desborough area who is seeking a part time Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role is to provide administrative support to customers and colleagues on a daily basis ensuring that tasks are completed on time and issues are resolved.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
• Answering incoming calls
• Dealing effectively with incoming enquiries
• Processing sales orders via MS excel
• Raising sales invoices via Sage Line 50
• Matching invoices with delivery notes
• Arranging couriers for small part orders
• General administrative duties
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and qualities:
• Excellent communication skills
• Previous experience within an office environment
• Good planning and organisational skills
• Good IT skills including working knowledge of MS Excel and ideally Sage Line 50
• Proactive approach to tasks and the ability to manage own workload
• 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays (28 days total)
• Free car parking
• Pension scheme
Flexibility to working week is essential as this is a job share agreement.
Interested? Please apply now or call 01536 408 111 and ask for Rachel Harvey.
Please note if you do not hear from us within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.