Main Responsibilities of the role includes:
• Responsibility for all HR processes including new starter documentation leaver documentation, employee transfers, change of terms and conditions, disciplinary and grievance, pensions
• Providing guidance and counsel for all members of staff on the full range of HR issues building and maintaining excellent relationships with employees at all levels
• Processing absence notifications, medical notes and other administration relating to employee absence and managing the return to work process following any period of absence
• Ensuring all staffing requirements are met on a daily basis and co-ordinating the recruitment and selection process for specified vacancies
• Ensuring Time & Attendance / Payroll systems are managed on a daily basis
Ideally you will have previous HR administration experience, you will be highly organised and previous working knowledge of time and attendance.
It would be a distinct advantage, although not essential if you hold a 3 CIPD qualification.
• 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
• Free car parking