Travail Education are seeking to appoint a creative, dynamic and flexible Teacher of English for schools across Grantham and the surrounding areas, covering a variety of supply, short and longer term positions.
Travail Education work with a large number of Primary, Secondary and SEN Schools across Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire, Peterborough and Leicester and the bookings we receive can vary from emergency day to day supply cover, training days, PPA cover, short and long term sickness cover, as well as paternity and maternity cover.
Successful candidates will:
- Be qualified to PGCE, or equivalent English Teacher
- Hold full UK Qualified Teacher Status (UK QTS)
- Have an in date, fully enhanced DBS on the Update Service
- Have traceable references within the last 2 years
- Have excellent subject knowledge for English
- Have good classroom experience
- Be reliable, friendly and dedicated
In return, Travail Education offer:
- An excellent team of friendly, dedicated and professional staff
- Great rates of competitive pay through the traditional PAYE route, or an Umbrella Company
- Local schools
- Lots of work
- £75 Teacher referral rewards
NQTs are welcome to apply and register, as well as more experienced English Specialist Teachers.
For more information, please contact Travail Education on 01476 570716, or send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com