Travail Education are actively recruiting for enthusiastic, qualified Primary Key Stage 2 Teachers for a variety of supply and longer term opportunities within schools and academies across Grantham and the surrounding areas.
Travail Education work with a large number of Primary, Secondary and SEN Schools across Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire, Peterborough and Leicester and the bookings we receive can vary from emergency day to day supply cover, training days, PPA cover, short and long term sickness cover, as well as paternity and maternity cover.
Suitable candidates will:
- Be qualified to PGCE, or equivalent Primary Key Stage 2 Teacher
- Hold full UK Qualified Teacher Status (UK QTS)
- Have an in date, fully enhanced DBS on the Update Service
- Have traceable references within the last 2 years
- Have excellent knowledge of the KS2 Curriculum
- Be fun, friendly, reliable and flexible
- Be able to demonstrate a passion for teaching
In return, Travail Education offer:
- An excellent team of friendly, dedicated and professional staff
- Great rates of competitive pay - paid through the traditional PAYE route or an Umbrella Company
- Local schools
- Lots of work
- £75 Teacher referral rewards
NQTs are welcome to apply for a role, as well as more experienced Key Stage 2 Primary Teachers.
If you would like more information, please do not hesitate to get in contact on 01476 570716 or send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org