Our client is a worldwide market leader within their field and are one of the UK''s leading manufacturers supplying to the Aerospace, Automotive and Engineering Industries - they are looking to recruit a Design Engineer / Graduate Engineer to join their team.
The role of the Design Engineer / Graduate Engineer will involve:
- Providing manufacturing and design drawings for existing products, as well as bespoke projects
- Preparing drawings and designs to support the sales and manufacturing process
- Providing material lists
- Managing projects and designs from concept stage through to production
- Liaising with customers and Suppliers both within the UK and overseas
Skills and Experience:
- Degree in Mechanical or Production Engineering (or equivalent)
- Competent in using Solid Edge and AutoCAD
- Fluent in German, French or Spanish would be an advantage
In addition the successful Design Engineer / Graduate Engineer will have experience of the design / drawing process and will have a high attention to detail. You will also have an knowledge of working to quality standards and have an understanding of the manufacturing process.
In return you will benefit from working for a world leading manufacturing company whose benefits include flexible working hours (37 per week), 25 days holiday (plus BH), Life Assurance and Pension scheme.
If this role is of interest to you then please hit the Apply button now!