Travail Education are seeking to appoint fully qualified, innovative and creative Primary Key Stage 1 Teachers for a wide variety of supply, longer term and permanent teaching opportunities in the Newark area of Nottingham.
Travail Education work with a large number of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools across Lincolnshire, Nottingham, Peterborough and Leicester and the bookings we receive can vary from emergency day to day supply cover, training days, PPA cover, short and long term sickness cover, as well as paternity and maternity cover.
Suitable candidates will:
- Be qualified to PGCE, or equivalent Primary Key Stage 1 Teacher with full UK QTS
- Have traceable references within the last 2 years
- Have an up to date, fully enhanced DBS on the Update Service
- Hold full UK Qualified Teacher Status (UK QTS)
- Have good Key Stage 1 Curriculum knowledge
- Be able to demonstrate a passion for teaching
- Have good classroom experience
- Be reliable, friendly and approachable
In return, Travail Education offer:
- An excellent team of friendly, dedicated and professional staff
- Great rates of competitive pay through the traditional PAYE route or an Umbrella Company
- Local schools
- Lots of work
- £75 Teacher referral rewards
NQTs are welcome to apply and register for supply work, as well as more experienced Primary Teachers.
If you would like more information, please contact Travail Education on 01476 570716, or send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com