Travail Education are seeking to appoint an excellent Science Teacher with a Chemistry specialism, who has passion for achievement and teaching, for a large Academy based in the Lincoln area, for a permanent, September 2017 start.
Travail Education work with a large number of Primary, Secondary and SEN Schools across Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire, Peterborough and Leicester and the bookings we receive can vary from emergency day to day supply cover, training days, PPA cover, short and long term sickness cover, as well as paternity and maternity cover.
The school focus on individual excellence and their creative and innovative teaching methods are reflected in their last Ofsted report, which was graded as ''Good''.
They are looking for a Chemistry Teacher who is driven and experienced, being able to deliver good quality Chemistry lessons up to A-Level, to add to their excellent Science Department.
Suitable candidates will:
- Hold a PGCE qualification, or equivalent
- Have an in date, fully enhanced DBS on the Update Service
- Hold full UK Qualified Teacher Status (UK QTS)
- Have traceable references within the last 2 years
- Have excellent classroom management skills
- Be able to work on a full-time, permanent basis
- Have excellent subject knowledge for Chemistry
In return, Travail Education can offer you:
- An excellent team of friendly, dedicated and professional staff
- Great rates of competitive pay
- The opportunity for you to work with an award winning agency
- Local schools
- Lots of work
- Teacher referral rewards
For more information about this Science role, please contact Joanne on 01476 570716