Travail Education are seeking to appoint a strong Second in Maths Department at a large Academy based in Lincoln, on a permanent basis, due to start September 2017.
Travail Education work with a large number of Primary, Secondary and SEN Schools across Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire, Peterborough and Leicester and the bookings we receive can vary from emergency day to day supply cover, training days, PPA cover, short and long term sickness cover, as well as paternity and maternity cover.
The school focus on individual excellence and creative and innovative teaching methods are reflected in their latest Ofsted report which was graded as ''Good''.
They are looking for an excellent Maths Teacher who can take on the position of Second in Maths Department, reporting to the HOD, assist the HOD in providing professional leadership, strategic direction, and management of Maths throughout the school to ensure a high quality of teaching and learning.
Successful candidates will:
- Have a PGCE qualification, or equivalent
- Hold full UK Qualified Teacher Status (UK QTS)
- Have an in date, fully enhanced DBS on the Update Service
- Have traceable references within the last 2 years
- Be able to teach Maths up to A-Level
- Be committed
- Be available full-time on a permanent basis
- Be able to demonstrate a proven track record of classroom experience
In return, Travail Education can offer:
- An excellent team of friendly, dedicated and professional staff
- Great rates of competitive pay
- The opportunity for you to work with an award winning agency
- Local schools
- Lots of work
- Teacher referral rewards
For more information about this Maths position, please contact Joanne on 01476 570716.