Travail Education are looking for qualified, creative and dedicated Primary EYFS and Key Stage 1 Teachers to join our supply bank of Primary Teachers, for various supply and longer term opportunities, within the Melton Mowbray area.
Travail Education work with a large number of Primary, Secondary and SEN Schools across Lincolnshire, Nottingham, Peterborough and Leicester and the bookings we receive can vary from emergency day to day supply cover, training days, PPA cover, short and long term sickness cover, as well as paternity and maternity cover.
Suitable candidates will:
- Be qualified to PGCE, or equivalent Primary EYFS/KS1 Teacher
- Hold full UK Qualified Teacher Status (UK QTS)
- Have an in date, fully enhanced DBS on the Update Service
- Have traceable references within the last 2 years
- Have excellent knowledge of the EYFS/KS1 curriculum
- Be reliable, flexible and friendly
- Be able to demonstrate a passion for teaching
In return, Travail Education offer you:
- An excellent team of friendly, dedicated and professional staff
- Great rates of competitive pay paid through the PAYE route or an Umbrella Company
- Local schools
- Lots of work
- £75 Teacher referral rewards
NQTs are welcome to apply and register, as well as more experienced Primary EYFS/KS1 Teachers.
For more information, please contact Travail Education on 01476 570716, or send your CV an a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org