My client is a lovely, smaller than average Primary school set in the rolling countryside on the outskirts of Grantham within easy access of the A1 and A52.
There are approx. 100 Pupils at the school who are well mannered, highly motivated and have a keen desire to work hard and which is represented in the high attendance levels!
The school has been judged as a "Good" school and due to a planned absence require a Primary School Teacher to work across several year groups within Key Stage 2 from September for 1 or possibly 2 terms.
Applications are welcome from experienced Primary Teachers and Newly Qualified Primary Teachers.
To be considered you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a recognised Teaching qualification such as a PGCE, Bachelor of Education, GTP, Certificate in Education etc. Overseas Trained Primary Teachers (OTT) will also be considered but you must have Qualified Teacher Status for the UK.
All Primary Teachers who register with Travail Education will have 2 years professional references taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed and you will be required to attend our offices in Grantham for a face to face registration.
All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks in line with our safeguarding procedures. The key benefits for working with Travail Education are:
• A variety of daily and long term Primary Teaching positions to suit your needs.
• We work on the philosophy “Local Primary Teachers for Local Primary Schools”.
• Competitive rates of pay – AWR Compliant.
• Your own highly experienced, dedicated Primary consultant.
• 7 days a week access to your consultant via phone and email.
• No need to worry about time sheets, we manage that on your behalf.
• £75 recommend a friend referral scheme.
• You get the opportunity to work with a friendly and supportive, award winning agency.
For further information on this particular Primary Teaching post or others in the area, please contact our Grantham based Team on 01476 570716