• Shrewsbury, Shropshire
• Permanent, Full-Time
• Team Bonus
• Walking Distance From Town Centre
In order to continue growing in 2018 my client, a centrally located Shrewsbury marketing company, seeks an experienced, ambitious and proactive sales manager to take charge of a team of account managers. This role will involve working closely with the directors in order to develop the team and company strategy to maximise sales.
• Taking a proactive approach to developing and mentoring a sales team in order to achieve excellent levels of customer service and drive sales forward.
• Ensuring that budgeted sales and margin levels are achieved by implementing appropriate strategies.
• Setting and monitoring staff KPIs and conducting appraisals.
• Improving processes and supporting the planned growth of the business.
• Compilation and analysis of sales figures and report generation.
• Management of key accounts and negotiation of prices with potential clients.
• Promoting the organisation and its products and services.
• Proven experience in managing a sales team.
• Proactive, ambitious and process driven with impeccable planning and problem solving capabilities.
• Strong communicator and negotiator.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to motivate.
• Sound analytical and accurate record keeping skills – experienced in producing sales forecasts.
• Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi-task.
• Knowledge of hospitality advantageous.
• Fully IT literate with experience using Microsoft Office.
A forward thinking marketing company with a modern Shrewsbury town centre office. This organisation offers realistic opportunities for personal development in a creative environment.
• £30K+ (Base)
• Individual OTE
• Team Bonus
Please click apply or email a recent copy of your CV to [email protected]
For further information please contact Tracey Passmore at Travail Shrewsbury (01743 235 532)
Travail Employment Group
Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements. With knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants. All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Agency.
Travail Employment Group are operating as an Employment Agency.
Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.