Assistant & Events Coordinator
• Shrewsbury, Shropshire
• Permanent, Full-Time
• Early Finish Friday
• Annual Bonus
My client is looking for an experienced assistant support the organisation’s technical director with event coordination, project work and general administrative duties. This role would suit a proactive individual with experience in events and admin, preferably gained in a B2B environment.
• Supporting the technical director with projects and activities.
• Undertaking event specific support and administration.
• Ensuring technical information is distributed to the appropriate parties.
• Communicating via the company websites and social media platforms.
• Ensuring all feedback is passed on to the technical team.
• Distributing various literature and publications.
• Ensuring the database is maintained and up-to-date.
• Assisting with the creation and distribution of event literature.
• Representing the organisation on site when required.
• Liaising with internal and external parties to ensure deadlines are met.
• General office administration.
• Experience gained in a commercial environment essential.
• Experience gained working as a PA highly beneficial.
• Experience using Linkedin, Twitter, Survey Monkey, MailChimp and Doodle Polls in a professional function.
• A-level education (or equivalent) in a relevant field desired.
• A confident communicator at all levels.
• The ability to multitask and work under pressure.
• Outgoing, enthusiastic and flexible individual.
• Organised and able to prioritise.
• Valid passport, driving licence and car.
• Flexibility to work additional hours when required preferred.
A progressive industry body with a global presence and exceptional reputation. Offering opportunities for travel and contact with various sectors including academia, PR, engineering and manufacturing.
• Annual Bonus (Discretionary)
• Employee Pension Scheme
• Early Finish Friday
Please click apply or email a recent copy of your CV to [email protected]
For further information please contact Tracey Passmore at Travail Shrewsbury (01743 235 532)
Travail Employment Group
Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements. With knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants. All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Agency.
Travail Employment Group are operating as an Employment Agency.
Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.