We are looking for people to start immediately at a large warehouse in Stonehouse Stroud
You will be required to make plastic containers by machine and hand, you maybe working around fibreglass materials.
All the correct safety equipment will be provided for you i.e. dust mask, Goggles, protective clothes
All training done on site.
Hours are 7.30am-4pm finish Monday/Thursday. 6.00am-2pm on a Friday.Early start to the weekend
£8.00 rising to £8.20 Per hour after 4 weeks completed work Plus Holiday Pay
The Role* Carry out order picking of all products,
* Ensure orders are produced and picked correctly, to the required quality and quantity,
* You will ensure products are handled appropriately to minimise damage,
* Ensure orders are packaged correctly and tagged with appropriate dispatch labels before moving them to appropriate dispatch rack location,
* Maintain good level of housekeeping of site arranging for the removal of waste in an economic manner,
* Work to Company Health and Safety standards and contribute to the continual development and implementation of policy.
* Ability to communicate at different levels,
* Ability to cut accurately using the site production machinery (Full training provided),
* Self motivated and capable of working with minimum supervision,
* Good communication skills,
* Demonstrates a good level of numeracy,
* Knowledge of health & safety regulations,
* Willingness to learn new skills,
* Attention to detail.
If you are interested and believe you have the right skills to be a success in this role please contact us as a matter of urgency. If this role is not quite right for you but you are actively looking for a new position please feel free to still make contact with us. We are a local agency based in the heart of Gloucestershire working with many of the local employers in the Nailsworth, Stroud, Cirencester, Tetbury, Stonehouse, Dursley area.
Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.