Job Title: Estimator / Purchasing
Salary: £22,000 - £23,000
Location: Burgess Hill
Hours: 8:30am-5:30pm - 1 hour lunch
Benefits: 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays and a company pension scheme
We are delighted to be working on a new role with a long term client of ours, based conveniently in Burgess Hill. As specialists in their field, our client is seeking an experienced Estimator who can hit the ground running, and is able to act intuitively and proactively in this role.
The successful candidate will need to be highly numerical, IT literate and have proven experience in a similar position. This role also requires someone with excellent interpersonal skills, high attention to detail with familiarity in project management and financial principals.
The core duties include but are not limited to:
* Prepare work to be estimated by gathering project briefs, specifications, drawings and any other related documents to the project
* Conduct research to obtain data on labour costs, materials and production times etc, as required by the project
* Use in house systems for data analysis, forecasting and budgets, as well as generating estimates, quotes and project schedules
* Provide consultation on project budgets and planning schedules with relevant project/production teams
* Manage contract reviews from start to finish
* Liaise with clients regarding project requirements within their time frames
* Create and submit estimate reports to Sales team, Business managers, MD and CEO etc
* Attend internal meetings when required
Key skills required:
* Proven experience as an Estimator
* Highly accurate with excellent attention to detail
* Familiar with financial and project management principals
* Highly numerical
* Logical and a good problem solver
* Excellent organisation skills
* Able to multitask, prioritise and work to tight deadlines
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Experience of using CorelDraw! And Print Factory would be advantageous
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
Branch Locator:Please select a branch then click the "GO" button on the right.