Job Title: Order Processing / Data Entry / Fulfilment Processing Assistant
Location: Haywards Heath
Hours: Normal hours of 37.5 will be between: 08:30 & 17:00 Monday to Friday, with 1 hour for lunch.
Benefits: 20 days annual leave (increasing by 1 day per year up to 25 days) plus bank holidays, reduced gym membership programme, employee assistance programme and local discounts
- We are thrilled to be working with a long-term client based conveniently in Haywards Heath who are seeking a Order Processing / Data Entry / Fulfilment Processing Assistant to join their team. The purpose of the role will be to process all customer orders and data accurately using the internal fulfilment system. Excellent opportunity to use your attention to detail and hardworking initiative to carry out tasks under pressure and working to a deadline.
The core duties include but are not limited to:
- Accurate inputting of data and processing of all customer orders within a specified time-frame and format.
- Vital input in the maintenance and development of internal and external relationships.
- Use your IT literacy and knowledge of financial systems to work in line with the client's requirements.
- Be responsible for the integrity and accuracy of data including manually correcting data so it meets an acceptable level for loading and performing data cleanses.
- Running reports in order to correct data anomalies
- Bank & create batches of different payment types in line with the client's financial requirements
Key skills required:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Good interpersonal skills in order to maintain relationships with internal departments and external suppliers
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise own workload
- Proactive in your approach
- Experience of working within a similar role would be an advantage
- Great IT skills with the ability and confidence to pick up new systems quickly and efficiently
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within 7 days you have unfortunately not been successful on this occasion.
Branch Locator:Please select a branch then click the "GO" button on the right.