Temporary - ongoing
Oswestry, commutable from Wrexham, Ellesmere, Shrewsbury
£8.00 per hour (increasing to £9.95 per hour after 12 weeks) + free parking
Administrator required to join a busy service department, managing a busy workload of order processing for the field engineers. This role would suit someone who is looking for an immediate start who is confident processing data and has excellent numerate skills.
• Filling out estimates provided by engineers on SAP
• Working closely with the parts department
• Order parts for customers
• Arrange delivery of parts
• Process engineer timesheets
• General administration support
The ideal Administrator will have the following skills and ability:
• Demonstrable administration experience in a service environment
• The ability to communicate with individuals effectively both internally and externally
• A GCSE in mathematics or equivalent
• Strong I.T skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work well under pressure
Our client prides themselves on their innovation, service and performance. They are committed to delivering expert advice and excellent customer service.
• £8.00 per hour (increasing to £9.95 per hour after 12 weeks)
• Free parking
• Working hours are Monday to Thursday 8.45am to 5pm and 8.45am-4.30pm on a Friday
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Business.
Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful, a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days, you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Branch Locator:Please select a branch then click the "GO" button on the right.