E-Commerce Sales Account Coordinator
Wrexham, commutable from Oswestry, Chester
£21,000 with £3900 bonus + & 22 days holiday & free car parking
A growing creative business based in Wrexham is looking to recruit an E-Commerce Sales Account Coordinator to manage their e-commerce accounts. This role would suit an enthusiastic individual with an analytical, marketing and graphics background combined with an interest in commercial sales. In addition, experience working with third party online retailers, including Amazon would be highly beneficial. The appointed candidate will have the ability to provide exceptional customer service and be driven to develop customer accounts further.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Managing the day to day communications with on line customer accounts
• Working alongside team members to ensure stock for key periods and to support promotional activity
• Maximising revenue by exploring all sales opportunities
• Implementing the annual marketing plan and adhering to budget
• Exploring and understanding new opportunities to market products
• Putting together successful promotions whilst mindful of profitability
• Recording and maintaining customer information through Excel and external systems
• Optimising and updating product listings to maximise sales potential
• Providing regular updates to the team and management on progress
• Working towards sales targets and set KPI’s
• Playing a key role as part of a small team
• Occasional travel to trade and consumer shows
• Demonstrable experience of working within a customer care, marketing or sales environment, particularly e-commerce platforms such as Amazon or eBay
• Self-motivated and driven to achieve results
• High level of verbal and written communication skills
• Have the desire to grow the role and deliver exceptional service
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong organisation skills and process driven
• Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel
• Ability to work as a part of a team
• German, Spanish, Italian or any other language skills would be beneficial in this role
• Good Photoshop or art working experience desirable but not essential
£21,000 with £3900 bonus per annum
22 days holiday & 8 bank holidays
Free car parking
The company is a successful, growing creative business operating globally from its Wrexham base. The business uses a number of exciting marketing channels and offers a creative and commercially vibrant environment to work in. This is an ideal opportunity to work and learn within a growing, dynamic commercial team.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency.
To apply for this position, please email a recent copy of your CV to email@example.com
or for more information please call Rachael on 01978 366123. Alternatively, once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful, a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.