Travail Employment Group are recruiting for temporary to permanent Warehouse Operatives for a local client in Bury St Edmunds.
Previous warehouse experience would be a benefit however full training will be provided, basic Maths and English is required along with a good level of fitness and excellent communication skills.
You will need to be honest and trustworthy and follow established health and safety regulations.
The Role, and duties
• Picking, labelling and packing stock ready for dispatch
• Loading goods for dispatch (some delivering may be required)
• Cleaning your work area maintaining a safe work environment.
• Using Exchequer our I.T. database package to maintain stock records
• Disposing/recycling packaging
• Ability to manage changing priorities
• Supporting other business units when required
• Checking and accepting goods from suppliers
• Verifying quantity and quality meets our standards
• Locating and storing stock, maintaining stock integrity and rotation
• Relocating and lifting stock by hand and using pallet trucks, Padpack machine and a paper shredder
• Forklift operation may be required, if so training will be provided by the company
• You will report to the Warehouse Manager
You will be working a 37.5 hour week and your current working hours are Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:00 with 30 minute lunch break.
A pay increase is given if the company wish to take you on as a permanent member of the team.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
Branch Locator:Please select a branch then click the "GO" button on the right.