Appointment Setter / Telesales ExecutiveNewarkMon – Fri, 9am – 5pmTemp-to-Permc. £18,000
Our client, an established and growing company based in Newark, is looking to recruit an Appointment Setter to join their busy Sales and Marketing team. The role involves calling existing customers and trying to book telephone review appointments for the BDMs. Main Responsibilities:
Skills & Experience
- Schedule telephone appointments and face-to-face site visits with both existing and prospective clients
- Deliver excellent customer service to foster good relationships with customers
- Responsible for managing the CRM system and maintaining accurate records of all conversations with customers
- Work with the marketing team to deliver new campaigns to customers
- Achieve personal KPIs to agreed service delivery levels
- High standard of literacy and numeracy: English & Maths GCSE/O’ Level Grade ‘C’ or above.
- Excellent written and spoken English communications (spelling and grammar)
- In-depth working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Sage Act! knowledge is advantageous, however full training will be given.
This is a fast-paced and interesting role, which requires strong communication, negotiation and organisational skills.
If you are interested in this role, please submit your CV, outlining your relevant experience, to [email protected]
Travail are operating as an Employment Business in this instance.
Branch Locator:Please select a branch then click the "GO" button on the right.