Geotechnical Plant Fitter
Monday – Friday
39 hours per week + overtime
£22K - £29K + Overtime
Our client, an established local business who is undergoing a period of rapid growth, is looking for a Geotechnical Plant Fitter to join their busy maintenance team. As a plant fitter, the role will be to identify machine faults and carry out the necessary repairs in all aspects of the Plant equipment. A preventative maintenance programme is also part of the duties. Qualifications and Experience
- Be willing to travel to sites across the UK, often staying away from home in the evening
- Full UK driving licence – van and mobile phone provided
- CSCS card and NVQ Plant Maintenance or equivalent documented experience
- Knowledge / experience in construction engineering, plant maintenance and all types of geotechnical machines including Klemm, Boart, JCB, Huttes, BabyMaite and Commachhio
- Good communication skills
- Fault finding: diagnose faults, service, strip repair and test engines, transmissions and fuel injection systems
- Read and work from electrical drawings for 12v and 24v systems, and hydraulic drawings to diagnose faults correctly
- Test hydraulic systems using flow meters and pressure gauges
- Fit hydraulic components and set up test
- Maintain Health & Safety standards
If you feel that this is the job for you, please submit your updated CV outlining the skills and experience to match this job description to Travail Newark.
Travail are operating as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Branch Locator:Please select a branch then click the "GO" button on the right.