Maintenance Engineer – Newark – Free parking or easily accessible by public transport Maintenance EngineerNewarkc. £30K per annumRotating shift patternPermanent
Our client, a leading Newark-based business, is looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join their busy team. Job Purpose
- Service and repair production and packing machine equipment efficiently and effectively
- Undertaking day to day maintenance tasks
- Work closely with the Engineering Team to ensure all plant assets are maintained to high standards to maximise production efficiencies and facilitate speedy response to all plant stoppages,
- Plan/implement modifications to new and existing equipment
- Undertake reactive and planned maintenance,
- Make scheduled checks (PPM) on machinery and parts
- Proactive in performing general site maintenance tasks in order to maintain high presentation and working standards of health and safety & site hygiene at all times.
The job requires a Maintenance Engineer with a mature attitude and time served qualifications within a manufacturing or maintenance environment.
If you are a Maintenance Engineer looking for a new role, please send your updated CV to Travail Newark.
Travail are operating as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Branch Locator:Please select a branch then click the "GO" button on the right.