Office Administrator – Newark – Free car park – Easy access by public transport – Early finish on a Friday Office AdministratorNewarkMon – Fri, Full-timeTemporary£8.20 per hour
Our Newark-based client is looking for an experienced Office Administrator to join their fast-paced office administration team. The suitable candidate will have previous office experience and a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Working for an innovative and growing business, we are looking for a confident, outgoing candidate with a ‘can-do’ attitude. This is a varied role and will suit someone who is very adaptable, efficient and willing to use their own initiative. Duties will include:
- Handling International travel arrangements
- Organising events and meetings and booking rooms and catering, as necessary
- Supporting the Director of Marketing and Relationships by producing documents and reports
- Organising international and internal events
- Answering telephones and greeting visitors
- Diary management
- Any other administration duties, as required
This is initially a 4-week booking, however it could possibly become permanent for the suitable candidate.
If you are an experienced Office Administrator looking for a new challenge, please send your CV to Travail Newark.
Travail are operating as an Employment Business in this instance.
Branch Locator:Please select a branch then click the "GO" button on the right.