Temporary to Permanent
We require an Index Scheduler to join our client’s large international company based in Grantham. The scheduler is responsible for recruiting, training and managing telephone based Customer Service Assistants who make outbound calls for the UK, Europe and Australia
You will be working with the bespoke built Index platform to make the monthly call schedule and maintain caller quality via quality assurance of calls made
The Scheduler also plays a key role in ensuring the smooth running of the operation keeping on top of client customer service
Key skills required for this role are:
• Organisational and scheduling skills
• Proactive approach to problem solving and taking the initiative
• Confidence dealing with people at every level
• Tenacity to see projects through to completion
• Strong communication, both written and verbal
• Passion for customer care
• Excellent team player
You will be using their bespoke built Index Platform specific to industry, Excel, Outlook, telephones and assisting with the general administration in the office. Hours are 9am – 5pm Monday – Friday (37 per week) with an immediate start.
To apply for this role please email us an up to date copy of your CV to [email protected]
This is being advertised on behalf of Travail Employment Group acting as an Employment Business in this instance.