Lifeguard / Leisure Assistant
Nr Oakham, Rutland
ASAP Temp to Perm
Days shift – 5 shift over 7 days
We are recruiting urgently for a Lifeguard / Leisure Assistant to work for an established client based in rural Rutland to work between 7am – 9pm on a rota shift (these can be flexible to a degree). You must be lifeguard trained and certified and have own transport due to location.
You will have one of the most important jobs and that is keeping customers safe in and around the pool. In addition to being a stickler for health and safety, as a Lifeguard/Recreation Assistant, you will be responsible for reception, inductions, thoroughly clean assigned areas, set up and break down various activities and events according to procedures. Have good knowledge of gym equipment, saunas and Jacuzzi’s.
The successful Lifeguard/Leisure Assistant will have:
• UK recognised pool lifeguard qualification
• Experience in a similar role
• Understanding of relevant health and safety legislation
• Excellent communication skills, including the ability to appropriately correct behaviour of pool users where necessary
• Good standard of physical fitness
To apply for the role please send us an up to date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is being advertised on behalf of Travail Employment Group acting as an employment business in this instance.