Draughts Person - £10ph-£12ph – O/S Doncaster
• Benefits – free parking, canteen area and overtime (if wanted) excellent working environment
• Job Title – Draughts Person
• Salary - £10-£12ph
• Location – Finningley
• Duration – Temp to Perm (for the right person)
• Hours – 8am-4.30pm
This is an amazing opportunity for a Draughts Person to work with an established engineering organisation, the successful Draughts Person will be working on AutoCAD for the design of a range of products within the manual handling sector
The position is responsible for:
• Detailing drawings for the cast industry
• Archiving detailing
• Analysing detailing
Working within a relatively small team this role will require a self sufficient and motivated individual with the ability to work under pressure
Previous experience of:
• Inventor - Primary software used for new and existing machines in 3d form including the creation of technical drawings.
• AutoCAD - Creation and modification of achieved 2d drawings.
• Vault - Basic Data Management of 3d machines and documentation.
• MS Office - Mainly Excel and Outlook.
Working 8.30am-5pm Monday–Friday
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Business. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
Branch Locator:Please select a branch then click the "GO" button on the right.