- Benefits – Free Parking, On Bus Route, Canteen Facilities, lockers available, Supportive Team and Excellent Working Environment
- Job Title – Welder
- Salary - £9.56ph + Overtime
- Location - Doncaster
- Duration – Temp-Perm (for the right candidate)
- Hours - 7am-3.30pm Mon-Fri
This is an amazing opportunity for a welder to work with an established engineering organisation based in the heart of the Doncaster region, the successful welder will report directly to the Works Manager covering all duties in the welding and assembly department
Duties to include:-
- Welding for structures and other forms of vehicle storage related equipment.
- Building up punched, bent and fabricated parts to make up structures
- Storage of parts and completed structures
- General up keep of the working area and premises to aid with the smooth running of the machine shop.
- Ad hoc duties as and when required.
Competencies required to be considered for this welding role
- NVQ or City & Guilds in welding practices or equivalent qualification
- Have experience of MIG welding structures
- Accuracy in all tasks and measurements, and a high grade of work.
- Proven background in welding.
- Be able to look after and care for any company tooling and equipment used especially the welding equipment. Must be able to set the welder for jobs as and when required.
- Effective communication and positive relations with employees at all levels within the organization.
- Be competent at working alone or as part of a team.
- Confidentiality regarding all processes, data and information contained and discussed in the department.
- Be aware of all Company policies and Health and Safety procedures and practices.
Working a regular day’s role of 7am-3.30pm Mon-Fri this role has overtime to offer for those that want.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Business. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
Branch Locator:Please select a branch then click the "GO" button on the right.