Fabricator - Doncaster - £25k plus overtime 33 days holidays, regular day shifts - Mon-Fri, 7.00am - 3.30pm
- Circa £12p/hr
- Overtime at time and a half after 40 hours
- 33 days holidays per year
- Monday to Friday
- 7.00am to 3.30pm
- Free parking, easily accessible on public transport
Our client, a UK wide manufacturer, are keen to recruit a skilled and experienced fabricator to work closely with the production and design engineers to manufacture required tooling, jigs and fixtures from designs and engineering drawings.
As a fabricator, you will:
- Work with production and production engineering on the design and implementation of projects considering lean manufacturing tools and techniques to Determine and develop the necessary process specifications for fabrication.
- Evaluate all engineering drawings and ensure implementation according to welding specifications.
- Fabricate and weld the equipment and parts for meeting the special or unusual needs, using the specifications, drawings etc.
- Designing and creating holding jigs that aid in fabrication of the product.
The successful fabricator will have:
- Experience in using oxy/acetylene, MIG and various hand & power tools to perform, welding, cutting and drilling functions in the fabrication and repair of all types of metals.
- Welding vocational training or equivalent as well as considerable knowledge of approved welding methods, practices, code requirements and safety standards.
- Skill in the use and care of hand and power tools and equipment necessary to perform welding and fabrication tasks.
- Demonstrate the ability to identify and develop production engineering requirements and procedures for set-up, proving and implementing efficient production processes.
- Experience of heavy manufacturing environment with heavy handling
- Experience of proving and implementing fabrication processes and procedures.
Travail employment group is operating as an employment agency. Once you click apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant from our team will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear from us within 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you within future relevant opportunities.
Branch Locator:Please select a branch then click the "GO" button on the right.