Salary: £9.31 ph
Travail Employment Group are looking for an PA/Administrator/Secretary.
The role of PA/Administrator/Secretary requires a widely experienced administrator with the ability to provide an excellent and efficient service as well as a comprehensive PA service to the Asset Planning and Contract Manager. This includes PC system support and ensuring that high quality outputs are delivered efficiently to specified deadlines. To ensure that office support services and stationery equipment are in place and have autonomy to ensure that office contracts are maintained to a high standard.
The successful PA/Administrator/Secretary will require the following :-
- Knowledge of a full range of secretarial procedures acquired through NVQ Level 4 or proven practical experience
- Typing/word processing qualification to RSA/OCR III standard or proven practical experience (including audio typing-essential)
- Experience of assisting with projects.
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet strict deadlines.
- Accurate minute taking skills essential to both internal and external meetings and Disciplinary Hearings/Investigations.
- Experience of working without supervision for protracted periods.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Extensive working knowledge of Microsoft office packages.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Team player.
- Understanding of data protection and maintaining strict confidentiality.
- Motivated and conscientious.
- Excellent communication/telephone skills.
- Experience of dealing with people, to maintain a high level of customer care.
- Previous experience of working in a busy office environment.
- To be flexible in the role to work / cover at other sites to support the demands of the services.
To apply for the role of PA/Administrator/Secretary please click apply now
Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Branch Locator:Please select a branch then click the "GO" button on the right.