Role: Contracts Administrator/ Admin Support
Salary: £17,000 - £18,000 DOE
Hours: 8.30/9am - 5 pm
Call Becky on 01623 510294 TODAY!
Excellent opportunity has arisen to join our well established client as a contracts administrator based on the outskirts of Mansfield. This role is temp to perm/permanent.
As a contracts administrator you will be supporting a small, close knit project team dealing with accurate up keep of all operating manuals. Including risk assessments and methods statements, COSHH information prior to projects starting. All training will be provided.
* Strong attention to detail and accurate in producing information
* Ability to prioritise work, be highly organised and manage multiple tasks
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to work in a team or alone
* Will be highly organised and able to coordinate projects through to completion
* Ability to think on your feet and resolve any issues that may arise
As the client is a family run business you will be treated as an individual as opposed to a number. As a growing business this is a fantastic time to join as chances for progression may evolve for the right person.
If you are looking for a new and exciting role click APPLY NOW or call Becky on 01623 510294.
Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.