Embroidery Knitter / Embroidery Machinist / Embroidery Operative
Job Title: Embroidery Machinist/weekends or afternoons
Start Date: As soon as possible
Hours: 2pm - 10pm shift or Saturday and Sunday 6am - 2pm shift
Salary: £8.50 - £9.50 per hour
Job Type: Full-time, Temporary
Benefits: Well Established Organisation, Exciting work environment, Friendly Team, and the ability to learn new skills.
Our client is looking for an experienced Embroidery Knitter / Embroidery Machinist / Embroidery Operative to join their workshop team and take on a varied and exciting role.
- General operation and maintenance of single and multi-head embroidery machines
- Digitizing software experience desired
- Excellent attention to quality and detail
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet the performance standards of the position
- Climbing, kneeling and squatting as needed
- Ability to stand and/or sit for long periods of time
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to readily understand, respond and react to both oral and written work direction
- Relevant experience as a Embroidery Knitter / Embroidery Machinist / Embroidery Operative is essential for this role
- Good general standard of education
- The ability to work with computers
- Methodical and thorough approach to work
- Ability to work under pressure and ensure quality
- An eagerness and willingness to learn new skills
- Good time keeping and reliable
- Good work ethic as a Embroidery Knitter / Embroidery Machinist / Embroidery Operative
- Ability to use own initiative and work well without close supervision
If you have experience as an Embroidery Knitter / Embroidery Machinist / Embroidery Operative please contact us urgently.
Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.