Temporary to Permanent
£9.76 per hour
Two days per week
9am to 5pm.
Free parking & good public transport links
Close to local amenities
Modern comfortable Office
Are you a proven credit controller with excellent customer relation building skills looking to work part time? Working within a small team in a modern comfortable office environment. Within walking distance of a variety of local amenities. The Role
• Responsible for client credit control to ensure that subscription and advertising debts are paid in a timely manner.
• Chase overdue invoices by telephone, email & letter.
• Building lasting relationships with longstanding and new business clients.
• Regularly making contact with customers to ensure all relevant debts are managed as necessary.
• Providing ad-hoc reporting as and when requested by management.
• Develop the credit management capability within the business.
• Proven experience in Credit Control is essential for this role.
• Highly numerate.
• Must have Sage package experience.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with excellent attention to detail.
• Good IT skills, which must include excellent use of Excel, and other Microsoft packages.The Company:
• Established organisation offering the opportunity to work flexible part time hours.
• Small friendly team working with blue chip companies.
For further information or to apply, please contact Jackie Fillingham on 01952 951 952 or e-mail your CV to email [email protected]
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.