Travail Education are currently recruiting for fully qualified Early Years Foundation Stage Teachers to work in the Rushcliffe area. We have opportunities for day to day supply, shorter and longer term contracts, as well as permanent positions, depending on the requirements of the school.
We are looking for hard working, passionate and enthusiastic Teachers who are able to provide a stimulating learning environment which both encourages and challenges learners.
You must be able to plan, prepare and deliver lessons in line with the requirements of the National Curriculum, therefore you must have up to date knowledge of the curriculum.
NQTs are welcome to apply, as well as more experienced Early Years Foundation Stage Teachers.
To be considered, you must:
- Be fully qualified to PGCE, or equivalent Early Years Foundation Stage Teacher with full UK QTS
- Have traceable references within the last two years
- Have a fully enhanced DBS check on the update service, or be prepared to purchase a new one
- Have an up to date CV
- Have up to date knowledge of the National Curriculum
- Have a passion for teaching
Travail Education offer great rates of pay, as well as an excellent team of friendly staff.
For more information, please contact us on 0115 7270175.
Travail Education are acting as an Employment Business in this instance.