Temp to Perm
Monday to Friday
Salary - £16,000
Our client is looking for an efficient, process driven individual to join their team.
The Role includes:
• The processing and updating of society membership applications.
• The processing of animal passport applications and transfers via their in-house database.
• To provide help and advice to customers in person and via telephone & email.
• The appropriate filing and storing of society records based on company policy& procedures.
• Other general ad-hoc administration duties as and when required.
• Experience of providing excellent customer service
• Can demonstrate the ability and confidence to work under own initiative when required.
• Excellent organisational skills
• Experience of working in a busy office environment.
• Competent IT skills, and experience of working with databases.
• Previous office experience essential.
• The willingness to travel to meetings and events.
The ability to speak welsh preferred.
UK Driving Licence is advantageous due to location.
Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Please send cv's to email@example.com
Branch Locator:Please select a branch then click the "GO" button on the right.