Derbynydd Cymraeg / Welsh Speaking Receptionist
Temp to Perm
Monday & Tuesday - 10am – 4pm
Salary - NMW
Our client is looking for a Welsh Speaking Receptionist to join their expanding team
The Role includes:
• Answering the telephone
• Meeting & Greeting customers & clients face to face
• Dealing with incoming & outgoing post
• Some cash handling
• General admin duties when required
• The ability to speak welsh is essential
• Friendly and outgoing demeanour
• Previous experience preferred
The ability to speak welsh is essential
UK Driving Licence is advantageous due to location.
Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Please send cv's to email@example.com
Branch Locator:Please select a branch then click the "GO" button on the right.