Job title – Transport / Warehouse Supervisor
Salary - £23.500 per annum depending on experience
Location – Sheffield
Hours – Monday – Friday 6am -2.30pm or 8.30am -5pm or 10am – 6.30pm and 1 in 3 Saturday mornings
Benefits – 28 days holiday inc stats, Increasing holiday package with service, free car parking, life assurance, contributory pension and sick pay.
A well established distributor that was established over 100 years ago with a facility in the S9 area of Sheffield. Our client boasts excellent staff retention and a positive working environment.
As a Transport / Warehouse supervisor your day to day responsibilities will include:
• Managing a fleet of 14 drivers.
• Setting routes and dealing with logistical issues.
• Booking jobs on to the system.
• Ensuring that all drivers license checks are up to date.
• Booking repairs and services.
• 70% of the role will be ‘hands on’ in the warehouse; Goods in, picking and stock control.
• Managing a small team in the warehouse to ensure that orders are dispatched to the customer on time. ledge of metallurgy would be advantageous.
• Previous experience of transport.
• Confident in all aspects of warehousing tasks.
• Team leader / supervisory experience.
• IT Skills with an ability to quickly learn new systems.
• Hands on multitasker.
• Positive can do attitude
• Excellent team worker
In return you will receive a permanent contract with an annual salary of up to £23,500. Additional benefits include 28 days holiday inc stats, Increasing holidays with service, contributory pension scheme, Sick pay free car parking.
If you would like to apply for this position please click apply below or email your CV to our Recruitment Manager Sonia Mosley on email@example.com
Travail Employment Group are advertising this vacancy and its services in this instance as an employment agency.
Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.
Don't forget to ''Like us'' on Facebook to find out about all of our current opportunities:
Search for Travail Employment Group – Sheffield
Or for more information on this vacancy and others based in Sheffield, Rotherham and Barnsley please contact, Travail Employment Group, The Quadrant, 99 Parkway Avenue, Sheffield, S9 4WG. 01142768228 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating which position you would like to apply for.
Branch Locator:Please select a branch then click the "GO" button on the right.