Physics Teacher to A Level Grantham
Travail Education are recruiting for a fully qualified Teacher of Physics for a school based in Grantham, the role will start in February 2018 until July and will be on a 4 day a week.
The successful Physics Teacher will be required to plan, prepare and deliver up to A Level , the students are academically bright and well behaved and enjoy being academically challenged.
To be considered ideally you will hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a recognised Teaching qualification such as a PGCE, Bachelor of Education, GTP, Certificate in Education etc. Overseas Trained Secondary Teachers (OTT) will also be considered but it’s highly desirable that you have Qualified Teacher Status for the UK. All Secondary Teachers who register with Travail Education will have 2 years professional references taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed or be part of the DBS Update Service, you will be required to attend our offices in Grantham for a face to face registration.
All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks in line with our safeguarding procedures. The key benefits for working with Travail Education are:
• A variety of daily and long term Secondary Teaching positions to suit your needs.
• We work on the philosophy “Local Secondary Teachers for Local Secondary Schools”.
• Competitive rates of pay – AWR Compliant.
• Your own highly experienced, dedicated Secondary consultant.
• 7 days a week access to your consultant via phone and email.
• No need to worry about time sheets, we manage that on your behalf.
• £75 recommend a friend referral scheme.
• You get the opportunity to work with a friendly and supportive, award winning agency.
For further information please contact our Grantham based Team on 01476 570716
Travail Education are acting as an Employment Business in this instance
Branch Locator:Please select a branch then click the "GO" button on the right.